Located in Southeast Idaho, Spirit Labradors/Labradoodles is premium kennel with almost 30 years of breeding experience. We offer purebred F1 Labradoodle puppies in the most popular colors – black, chocolate, cream, and caramel.
Our adult dogs are all AKC registered. We are not a large kennel and only have a few litters a year. We spend lots of time with our dogs and they get out for exercise twice a day and are often in the house!
Our dogs are bred to be great family pets. They are excellent around children and are perfect for lifelong companions. That being said, they work as well in the outdoors as they do in the house. From cross country skiing to backpacking, hunting to vacationing – our dogs go everywhere with us! We know they will make the perfect companion for your family.
What makes Spirit Labradors/Labradoodles unique?
- First and foremost, we are dog lovers and we understand what you are looking for!
- We have over25 years of experience in breeding (We are an AKC breeder of merit)
- Our dogs have AKC registered parents with premium breeding (see our dogs pedigrees)
- We offer a great guarantee (including hips)
- We are with you for the lifetime of your pup – feel free to ask question or contact us at any time (many of our owners have purchased a dog from us multiple times)
- We breed them for the fun of it! Like we said above, we love our dogs – breeding, raising, training, playing, and more.
Spirit Labradoodles is conveniently located in Southeast Idaho (Rexburg), the heart of the west:
- Idaho Falls, ID – 30 minutes away
- Boise, ID – 4.5 hours away
- Salt Lake City, UT – 3.5 hours away
- Butte, MT – 3 hours away
- Jackson Hole, WY – 1,5 hours away
What makes a Labradoodle Such a Great Dog? Why you should consider switching to a Labradoodle as a family pet.
- They shed less than a Lab!
- They love to retrieve.
- They make excellent hunting dogs.
- They house train easily.
- They are calm in the house.
- They generally get along with other dogs.
- They make GREAT family pets!
- It is reported that they have a longer life span than most dogs.
Here are some pics of Labradoodle pups from past litters. Our next litter should be in August or September of 2020.